Comfort Keepers Offers Dementia Care to Seniors in Altamonte Springs, FL
Learn how skilled Alzheimer's and dementia care caregivers can assist your loved one in Altamonte Springs, FL, and the surrounding areas.
Caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer's disease can be physically and emotionally demanding. Comfort Keepers understands the difficulties and disappointments that come with caring for a loved one who has dementia, which is why we work hard to make the process as simple as possible.
For adults who are experiencing memory loss or cognitive decline, Comfort Keepers offers individualized dementia care. Our caregivers have completed extensive training and are prepared to assist you and your family.
What Exactly is Dementia?
Memory loss, difficulty doing daily chores, and a gradual reduction in mental capacity are all symptoms of dementia, a general term for a wide range of mental impairments. Alzheimer's disease is the most common kind of dementia, accounting for between fifty and eighty percent of dementia cases. Our dementia care programs help seniors with these symptoms by focusing on their cognitive abilities and talents while supporting them with challenging or unpleasant activities.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Comfort Keepers provide part-time, full-time, or around-the-clock care to seniors with cognitive impairment. Our caregivers are available to help you with the following 24 hours a day:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Reminders to Take Medicine
- Wandering Prevention
- Alzheimer's Care
- Healthy Routines
- Senior Transportation Services
We teach our caregivers how to deal with the anxiety that may arise from dementia and how to help their clients feel calm.
The Many Advantages of Dementia Care
Dementia-affected seniors often find it difficult to adjust to new living environments. When a person has dementia, they often do not understand what is going on and can become annoyed or disoriented in unusual situations. Furthermore, their family members may find it challenging to care for them because of their loved one's symptoms, which may overwhelm them. Comfort Keepers offers senior care in the home as well as respite care for family members.
Listed below are some of the additional benefits:
- We undertake a careful assessment and design of our dementia care programs to meet each of our senior customers' unique needs, considering their physical health and cognitive capacity.
- Professional help will be provided by caregivers who have been trained in dementia and Alzheimer's care best practices.
- When a caregiver is nearby, seniors will not be compelled to leave their familiar environment and will not be at risk.
- Your loved one will have a continuous caregiver (or a team) who will keep them secure and calm.
- Family members do not need to be concerned about their loved ones while at work or on vacation.
- Assisted living facilities are more expensive than dementia care.
- You can inquire about your loved one's symptoms and psychological requirements in detail.
- Caregivers have been taught to help with medication administration, meal preparation, and fear management, among other things.
- To keep our customers from being angry or disoriented, our team can establish a routine with them.
Request a Consultation for Free
To learn more about our home care services, contact us at (407) 774-4457 today. We can answer any questions or concerns you have about our compassionate care and set up a complimentary, no-obligation appointment with one of our care coordinators. Click one of the icons below to get started with Comfort Keepers