Maintaining Independence In Senior Years With Comfort Keepers In Home Care Services in Delta, CO and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers helps seniors stay healthy, happy, and independent in Delta/Montrose, CO, through highly personalized and flexible in home care plans
Independent life at home can be difficult if not downright dangerous for many seniors, specifically those with arising medical or mobility concerns. However, despite the challenges that come with age, seniors can remain comfortably and safely at home with Comfort Keepers in home care agency. Through our Interactive Caregiving model, we boost quality of life, enable seniors to be active in their care, and turn routine activities into opportunities for bonding and interaction. Whether your family is in need of everyday assistance or specialized care options, Comfort Keepers can deliver the level and quality of care you deserve.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
In Delta/Montrose, Comfort Keepers offers many in home care services that help older adults tackle daily challenges, maintain their routines, and look forward to the days to come. Our care plans are fully personalized, meaning you can choose the type of services you wish your parent to receive and customize them to perfectly fit their requirements and wishes. Here are some of the services available in your area:
- Grooming and Hygiene Guidance – We provide bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance as well as help with other hygiene tasks in order to help our clients stay healthy and feel good about themselves.
- Mobility Assistance – Our caregivers help seniors with mobility difficulties move around the home. Mobility assistance is provided outside the home as well.
- Transferring and Positioning – Our trained care providers help seniors get in and out of bed, chair, and wheelchair, making sure they are always comfortable. Proper transferring and positioning also prevent bedsores, muscle atrophy, injuries, and other health issues.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care – Our in home care experts offer dignified, compassionate assistance with toileting and incontinence, reducing embarrassment, discomfort, and hygienic problems.
- Nutrition and Meal Preparation – We prepare healthy, well-balanced meals for our clients, ensuring they are following their prescribed diets. Seniors are welcome to join our caregivers in the kitchen if they find joy in cooking.
- Conversation and Companionship – Interaction is a part of every Comfort Keepers in home care plan. Our caregivers engage clients in conversation and encourage meaningful and fun activities.
- Laundry - We help with all laundry-related tasks, including washing clothes and linen at home or at a laundromat, drying, and ironing.
- Light Housekeeping – Our care providers help with a plethora of homemaker tasks, such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, organizing closets, and much, much more.
- Grocery Shopping/Errands – Our caregivers can go grocery shopping and running errands for your loved one or they can perform these tasks together.
- Transportation – We offer transportation to medical appointments, beauty salons, social events, church, and family gatherings in Delta/Montrose.
- Medication Reminders – Our care providers make sure clients take their medications as prescribed by medical professionals. Please keep in mind that we cannot administer medications.
To learn more about our in home care plans, caregivers or rates, please reach out to us today at (970) 235-0398!