Comfort Keepers' Unique Approach to Home Care Services in Greater Delta and Montrose, CO
Interactive Caregiving is at the very heart of our home care services for seniors in Delta, Montrose, Cedaredge, and surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers provides stellar senior home care services tailored to meet the specific needs of each senior client – whether your loved one needs part-time assistance with daily tasks, full-time specialized care, or anything in between, we can help!
We deliver highly personalized home care services and care plans, taking into account each client’s needs, schedule, routine, interests, and special requests. We also have a very strict client/caregiver matching policy – we always look for compatible caregivers, both in terms of skills and personality.
A Holistic Approach - Caring for the Whole Person
Comfort Keepers caregivers can help your loved one with a wide range of daily routines:
- Planning and preparing healthy meals, in accordance with any dietary or medical restrictions
- Providing medication reminders, picking up prescriptions from a local pharmacy
- Cleaning the home (dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, organizing closets, cleaning bathrooms…)
- Purchasing groceries and home items (with or without coupons)
- Running errands (going to the post office, paying bills…)
- Driving to and from any location in the area
- And lots more
However, while all of these home care services are without a doubt invaluable, we believe that care should focus on other areas of a senior’s life. We know just how important it is for older adults to get enough physical, mental, and social stimulation – and we make sure to create opportunities for activities, interaction, and conversation whenever possible.
Our caregivers encourage seniors to engage in activities they love. Here are some examples of activities our clients enjoy doing with their caregivers:
- Talking about past and current events
- Playing games, solving puzzles
- Drawing, painting, listening to music
- Going for a walk/spending time outdoors
- Watching TV, using a computer
- Attending local events/volunteering
- And much, much more
With the help of Comfort Keepers, your loved one can spend their time doing the things that make them happy – boosting their independence, well-being, and sense of purpose at the same time. Our mission is to help seniors lead their best lives as they age – and we can ensure that your loved one has all the support they could possibly need to find joy in their senior years.
Contact Comfort Keepers today to learn more about how we can help your aging loved ones live their best life every day. Our office is available 24/7, so contact us today by clicking one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators.