Personal Care Services for Seniors in Delta, Montrose, CO, and the Surrounding Area
Seniors in need of assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and more can receive dignified personal care services in Delta, Montrose, and neighboring communities
When a senior loved one needs assistance to perform everyday tasks, adult children and other family members are usually the first to help. While older adults may be ok with their kids helping with housekeeping or meal preparation, seniors may not like the idea of receiving personal care from close family. This is understandable – older adults do not want to feel like a burden, and they do not want to be perceived as helpless or weak.
A lot of family members start considering assisted living facilities or nursing homes when faced with the problem of personal care. But there is a far better solution – Comfort Keepers Home Care can provide expert care for your loved one right in the comfort of their home.
What Our Services Include
Personal care consists of a wide range of services, not all related to hygiene. Our caregivers assist with essential daily tasks that are needed for a quality life. That said, our caregivers can offer help with:
- Hygiene – bathing, showering, brushing teeth, and styling hair
- Dressing – getting dressed and undressed, putting on shoes and accessories
- Mobility – assistance both indoors and outdoors
- Transferring and positioning – assistance with getting in and out of a bed, chair, or wheelchair
- Toileting and incontinence – our caregivers provide dignified assistance, reducing embarrassment
- Nutrition and meal preparation – preparing healthy meals, making sure their client follows a doctor-prescribed diet, feeding assistance if needed
Care Customized Around a Client’s Needs
In addition to these services, our caregivers can also offer additional companion care services – combined, these solutions can significantly improve a senior’s independence and life quality. Here are some of the companion care services we provide in Delta, Montrose, and nearby areas:
- Light housekeeping – cleaning floors, organizing closets, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms
- Errands – going to the post office, picking up prescribed medications, shopping for groceries and home items
- Transportation – driving your loved one to any location in the area (family visits, church, doctor’s office, etc.)
- Companionship – conversation, games, watching TV, going for walks
All our care plans are completely personalized, so you can mix and match our services in any way you see fit. Our goal is to help your loved ones live their best life in their senior years and give you the ultimate peace of mind.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation by Clicking Below
If you have an aging loved one who needs professional assistance with personal care needs, contact Comfort Keepers Home Care today. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions about our services and schedule a free, no-obligation assessment with you and your loved one. To get in contact with a local representative, please click one of the buttons below.