Senior Care Taken To The Next Level By Comfort Keepers of Delta, CO and the Surrounding Areas
Interactive Caregiving, our proprietary approach to senior care, is the foundation of our caregiving in Delta, CO
Hardly anyone wants to leave his or her home when they grow old. Even when they are struggling, older adults still wish to remain at home, where they lived for decades and where they are safest and most comfortable. Unfortunately, too many families disregard the wishes of their seniors and place them in nursing homes or assisted living facilities, perhaps not knowing that there is an alternative to facilitate care that can keep everyone in the family happy.
At Comfort Keepers senior care agency, we make aging at home a reality. We provide top-quality services, hire only the best caregivers around, and provide our staff with comprehensive training in our proprietary Interactive Caregiving approach to care. With us, you can enjoy the ultimate peace of mind knowing that your parent is getting professional care of the highest quality and that they are in good, caring hands when you are not able to help.
Keeping Seniors Engaged, Active & Happy
It is not easy to come to terms with aging and related challenges, primarily loss of independence. At Comfort Keepers, we understand how seniors feel and we can help them regain control over their lives with our expert senior care services that focus on physical, mental, and social areas of daily living. Our caregivers do not just perform tasks, they encourage seniors to participate and they use every possible opportunity to create activities clients will enjoy. With a devoted caregiver, your loved one can cook, go shopping, have a picnic in the park, solve puzzles, listen to music, and so much more.
The Interactive Caregiving Difference
Interactive Caregiving is the foundation of our senior care services. With this approach to caregiving, your loved one will be encouraged to participate in their care as much as they can. Here is how this philosophy can make a difference in your parent’s life:
- Physical exercise keeps seniors healthier and stronger, reduces the risk of falls and injuries, and improves mood and outlook on life.
- Solving puzzles and engaging in other mental activities keeps the brain healthy for longer.
- Eating a healthy, well-balanced diet nourishes the body from within and prevents health problems.
- Improving home safety helps seniors regain their confidence and perform tasks with ease.
- Loving companionship prevents loneliness and isolation and gives seniors something to look forward to.
Our Interactive Caregiving approach to senior care consists of four elements:
- A physically active senior is a happy, healthy senior
- A mentally active senior can enjoy their golden years to the fullest
- A well-nourished senior has more energy for daily tasks
- A safe senior is a confident senior who is not afraid to engage in activities they love
To discover more about our Interactive Caregiving model and how we can help your loved one, please call us today at (970) 235-0398!