In Home Care in Montrose, CO
Comfort Keepers offers specialized and in home care solutions to aging and disabled adults throughout Montrose
Are you currently a resident of Montrose with a loved one that needs some extra help? Have you taken on the responsibility of the primary care provider? Maybe you are prepared for this responsibility, or perhaps this is totally out of your element. Regardless of your unique situation, tips, pointers, and a helping hand can make a world of difference for your family. Being a family member and a caregiver can be a stressful and taxing event. In home care from Comfort Keepers may be the answer for you and your family. Learn more about how Comfort Keepers can help your aging loved one in Montrose by reading below!
Comfort Keepers provides customized care services to meet the unique needs of each senior. Every client has individual care needs and situations, so our agency provides a full range of in home care and specialized care services to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and participation in clients' favorite activities
- Personal Care - dignified aid with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care - we keep seniors safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we can drive seniors to and from appointments
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors use technology to stay connected
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to care
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home
- Dementia Care - special care for seniors with cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we offer our services in assisted living facilities
- Post Hospital Care - our care team helps seniors recover from a hospital stay and avoid re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - medical assistance within the home
Keeping Seniors in Montrose Active
As one of the leading providers of in home care in Montrose - we do our best to ensure our clients are active and happy. This is why we offer transportation assistance; we want to make sure our clients can keep going to the places they enjoy and love. Some of our favorite places to take our clients to include:
The Niagara Community Garden is an excellent place for seniors with a green thumb! This garden is an outdoor gathering space that promoted healthy living and nutrition - it has plenty of garden plots available.
Our caregivers love going to the library with their clients to help them pick out books! They can also help seniors sign up for programs and use public computers.
Is your loved one a history buff? This museum is a great place to visit! You will find a large collection of historic log cabins, buildings, and more.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about how our team of in home care providers can help seniors throughout Montrose, contact our office today. Our care team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our senior care services. They can also schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at your earliest convenience. To get started, click one of the buttons below.