In Home Supportive Services in San Diego, CA, and the Surrounding Area
Ease your loved one’s transition from the hospital or rehabilitation facility to home with our care services
The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care and in home supportive services. That is why Comfort Keepers offers services to ease the transition home.
What is Transitioning Care?
This specialized care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of these in home supportive services Comfort Keepers can provide includes the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
- congestive heart failure.
- myocardial infarction (heart attack).
Let Comfort Keepers help guide you safely through the transition process with our quality in home supportive services. It offers clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family member recover.