Trusted Elderly Care at Comfort Keepers in La Mirada, CA & Surrounding Areas
Our distinctive approach to elderly care is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers®.
One of the most important things to seniors is the ability to remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers® can help make this a reality. Our caregivers receive meticulous training in our proprietary Interactive Caregiving™ approach to elderly care, a blend of strategies and technology that emphasizes full engagement and interaction.
The goal is to improve the quality of life and help seniors to maintain their independence for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers delivers essential at home senior care, companionship, and housekeeping services − and it is Interactive Caregiving™ that caregivers and clients believe makes all the difference.
Keeping Seniors Engaged and Active
After living an independent life, it can be frustrating and stressful for seniors to realize they no longer have the mobility they once had. To ease these challenges, Comfort Keepers allows seniors to take an active role in their care.
Our caregivers create physical, mental, and social activities that seniors look forward to doing. We want your loved ones to visit friends, solve crossword puzzles, and listen to music. We want them to do all the activities that make them the happiest.
By encouraging physical and mental interaction, our seniors gain healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Trustworthy Elderly Care Professionals In La Mirada, CA
It is completely understandable that your loved one wants to age at home. However, their decision can raise some important questions. Are they able to complete all of the daily tasks on their own? Do they need help? How can you ensure their safety? If you hire a caregiver, how can you be sure that they are qualified to meet your parent’s every need?
At Comfort Keepers, we do not work with temps or contractors. All of our senior care providers are our employees who have gone through a thorough reference and background check and have received rigorous training. With Comfort Keepers, you can rest assured that a caregiver who comes to your loved one’s home possesses the skills and knowledge needed to deliver exceptional care we are known for.
Senior Care That Ensures Independence
Our Interactive Caregiving approach is what sets us apart from other at home senior care agencies. Whether your parent requires help with meal preparation or companionship, our caregivers will be there to ensure they have everything they need. We offer a wide variety of services such as transportation, light housekeeping, laundry, and much more.
We can deliver care on a part-time or a full-time basis, depending on your loved one’s needs. If you require a break from your caregiving duties, our respite care providers can step in for a few hours or more to give you the time you need to recharge your batteries. In case your parent needs an increased level of care moving them to a nursing home or an assisted living facility is not your only choice.
At Comfort Keepers La Mirada we specialize in Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia care, end of life care, hospital-to-home transitioning, and companionship care. With our at home senior care services, your loved one can enjoy their independence for years to come.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Interactive Caregiving™ means that your loved ones never have to tackle their health or recovery alone. Our caregivers work side-by-side to improve wellbeing and maintain independence. We use this system because we believe it makes a positive difference in all our clients' lives. For instance:
- Physical exercise conditions and strengthens core muscles. This practice reduces the risk of falling, which is one of the leading causes of injury in seniors. Studies even show that exercise is better for fall prevention than home modifications.
- Solving puzzles and reminiscing are important mental exercises. They keep the mind nimble and alert, which fights negative emotions and confusion.
- Mental acuity for seniors also comes down to proper diet and hydration. We focus on meal preparation and make sure our clients aren't missing these essentials.
- Caregiver companionship promotes home safety. Our preventative measures, including safety technologies, help seniors stay connected with the modern world.
- Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving™ approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With a customized Comfort Keepers’ home care plan, your loved one can remain in his or her home longer. This alone is a touching and life-changing gift for aging seniors. Family members can take comfort in knowing their loved ones are in the safest hands possible. Our caregivers do more than meet daily needs. They provide ready companionship for your loved ones at a time when they need it most.
For more information and resources about Interactive Caregiving, visit the Comfort Keepers Info Center section on Senior Care and Related Topics.
If you would like to learn more about our senior home care please contact us today online or call (714) 975-8446 to speak with an elderly care coordinator.