Home Care in Gold Canyon, AZ
Comfort Keepers provides professional home care for seniors in Gold Canyon
Comfort Keepers knows better than anyone the wish to age peacefully from the comfort of home. As seniors continue to grow in Gold Canyon, you might notice your loved one beginning to struggle with tasks that were once easy for them. Our home care providers are dedicated to helping aging and disabled adults in Gold Canyon reach their goals and passions so they can experience the highest quality of life possible. We offer a large array of services that help clients maintain their health, independence, and safety.
If you have an aging loved one in Gold Canyon who you believe could benefit from in home care, Comfort Keepers is here for you and your family.
In Home Care Services
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. This includes assisting with activities of daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide essential assistance with tasks like bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care – we help seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Seniors & Technology – caregivers can ensure your loved one stays connected to friends and family, share family photos, play games that stimulate cognitive activity, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health.
Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor you or your loved one’s health at any time. Around-the-clock care not only helps the individual needing services but will also give concerned family members peace of mind.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families.
- In-Facility Care – although our senior care agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
Senior Activity and Engagement
One of the greatest aspects of our in home care is keeping clients active and engaged in their lives. At Comfort Keepers, we do this by offering companionship, mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. We can guide your loved ones around a variety of different places in Gold Canyon, but some of the most popular include:
Seniors who enjoy having sightseeing and connecting with nature will certainly enjoy Lost Dutchman State Park. Don’t let the name fool you, this state park has many trails, camping locations, and a beautiful ambiance.
Goldfield Ghost Town is a great place for tourists to visit. It has many shops and historic buildings to learn about. Pan for gold, take a ride on Arizona’s only narrow-gauge train or tour the historic Mammoth Gold Mine.
If your loved one has religious beliefs, we desire to help fulfill their beliefs and take them to their preferred place of worship like Gold Canyon United Methodist Church. They proclaim that they are open to all who are seeking spiritual growth.
Get In Touch
To learn more about the home care services we provide in Gold Canyon, please contact us online or call us today. Our team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and will be happy to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get in touch with a staff member, please click one of the buttons below.