Combining Our State of the Art Elderly Home Care Services and Technology For Seniors in Olympia, WA
Find out how we integrate technology with elderly home care services for seniors in Olympia, WA, and the surrounding South Sound, WA cities
Comfort Keepers believes in integrating cutting-edge digital technologies to increase senior care transparency, eliminate social isolation, and boost engagement. To help elders rediscover their sense of purpose and ties to their families, our caregivers undergo thorough training in the use of a variety of technology instruments. For more information on how we use technology in our at home care support services, call us (360) 226-2737 at or continue reading below!
Using Technology to Improve Relationships
Email, social media, and phone calls enable many people in today's culture to stay connected to one another and the rest of the globe. When being together in the same room is impractical, using these technologies to foster connection may be just as valuable as in-person encounters.
Our elderly home care services can help elders overcome emotions of loneliness and social isolation via innovative solutions. This may include:
- Utilizing our SafetyCare Products to ensure your loved one can be safe at home - even when alone
- Sharing of family photos and event recordings
- Shopping online for groceries
- Scheduling and attending virtual doctor's appointments
- Regularly scheduled phone and video calls
- Texting to stay connected to friends, family, and community
- Games and activities that promote cognitive function and memory
- Facilitating online activity, such as access to music, dance, photography, and hobbies
What Benefits Come With Using Technology?
Using current technology has a plethora of advantages for the senior population. It can significantly impact their quality of life by keeping them healthy and socially connected to their closest loved ones. A few advantages of integrating technology into elderly home care services for seniors and their families are listed below.
- Seniors who utilize technology and social media are shown to be less likely to suffer from chronic illnesses and experience depression than those who do not.
- Seniors agree that using technology has made their life easier for running errands, getting medications, and finding reliable transportation.
- Modern technology is mentally stimulating for older adults as there are endless games, apps, and streaming services.
- Thanks to safety gadgets that notify relatives and the proper channels in the event of an accident or fall, seniors and their families no longer have to worry about being at home alone.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation To Learn More
Contact our senior care team today to learn more about how technology is integrated into our elderly home care assistance services in Olympia, WA, and the surrounding South Sound area. We will gladly respond to any inquiries and schedule a free consultation with no obligations. To begin with Comfort Keepers, please select one of the links below.