Our Lakewood, WA Caregivers
Dedicated to serving your senior loved ones so they can age in place at home
Our dedicated caregivers across the country are carefully screened and trained to help seniors maintain their independence, connection to their communities and well-being. From getting to an appointment or preparing healthy foods, we truly help seniors live healthier, safer and more joyful lives.
Not only are our professional team members highly skilled and trained in infection control, they are ready to provide your loved one with a clean home environment, fresh-cooked meals, personal assistance, and to handle errands and shopping.
We practice Interactive Caregiving™ to keep seniors and other adults that need help at home connected and engaged so they don’t experience social isolation.
We develop custom care plans, implemented by our team, that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home.
Give us a call at (360) 323-2605 to learn more!
Our caregivers are:
Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and personal and professional reference reviews.
- Screened for empathy
- Trained to provide the best quality of life care for seniors and other adults that need assistance at home
- Matched for client compatibility
- Bonded, insured and covered by workers’ compensation
- Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and professional reference reviews
- Focused on Interactive Caregiving™, which means caregivers do things with the client when possible, instead of for them, to keep clients engaged and active
- Employees, not contractors
Why is Interactive Caregiving™ important?
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit and well-being. Instead of just doing for your loved ones, we use every moment to do with them. We have seen this philosophy elevate seniors’ sense of purpose and control and turn little tasks into memorable moments. This helps caregivers and clients develop lasting friendship and fosters purpose for both.
We incorporate technology to help elders connect with family and savor memories. And, Interactive Caregiving means our care coordinators assess your senior’s well-being and inform family members at every step.