Companion Care through Interactive Caregiving™ in San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas
The Interactive Caregiving™ approach is what makes Comfort Keepers® Companion care for the San Antonio community the right choice for you and your loved ones.
What’s the difference between a typical in-home care experience and the Interactive Caregiving™approach you’ll get with Comfort Keepers® companion care San Antonio? Comfort Keepers and other home care providers deliver the same essential services, but our caregivers, or Comfort Keepers®, go the extra mile by actively engaging and interacting with seniors as part of their care. As a result, Interactive Caregiving can lead to overall higher quality of life among seniors with in-home care services.
What Interactive Caregiving Means for Seniors
Rather than follow a one-size-fits-all formula for each senior, our San Antonio Comfort Keepers companion care will help your loved ones where they are specifically challenged, and keep them engaged where they are able. This may include physical, mental, or social activities like walks, jigsaw puzzles, visiting friends, or even some simple conversation.
Thanks to Interactive Caregiving, seniors can continue to live fulfilling, complete lives in the comfort of their own homes.
The Interactive Caregiving Difference
At Comfort Keepers of San Antonio, we firmly believe that companion care with our Interactive Caregiving is the best approach because engaged, active seniors can continue to live in good spirits at home. The physical, mental, and social stimuli benefit them in profound ways:
- Exercise helps seniors strengthen their muscles and makes them less prone to falls.
- Activities, such as crossword puzzles and conversation, keep their brains limber, and leave less time for the development of negative thoughts.
- Proper nutrition and hydration help seniors maintain a strong mind and body.
The Four Key Components of Interactive Caregiving
Interactive Caregiving depends on four pillars, which San Antonio Comfort Keepers put to work as they engage with their clients:
- When a senior’s mind is kept active, he or she can be more independent, happy, and well.
- Seniors with better nutrition have the more physical and mental energy.
- Seniors can feel safe in their own homes when steps are taken to make accidents less likely and easier to respond to.
- Companions can encourage and reinforce safe habits with seniors in their homes.
- Companionship, such as that provided by the Interactive Caregiving model.
Want to learn more about the principles of companion care and Interactive Caregiving and what Comfort Keepers Assisted Living San Antonio has to offer? Call us at (210) 201-0174 to learn more today.