Living Assistance Services in Lubbock, TX and the Surrounding Area
Our living assistance services are available wherever your loved one is in Lubbock, TX
When your senior requires living assistance services, go to the best caregiver provider in the Lubbock, TX area. Comfort Keepers works with your current live-in facility to give our clients the personalized care they need. Our uplifting and compassionate care services any client living in retirement communities, independent living facilities or assisted living.
With live-in caregivers, your senior is never left alone. Our services cover any kind of need: part-time, full-time, and 24/7 care. We use new methods to keep your loved one connected in the technology-based world.
When your elder relative needs a little more help with basic personal care, our compassionate caregivers give them the support they need to feel happy and healthy.
We work with your loved one’s current medical team to ensure they are accurately treated. Whether they live at senior facilities, rehabilitation facilities, or other healthcare facilities, our clients receive the best team effort to make their golden years fun-filled and healthy.
Our expert caregivers go above just that. We also provide companionship. Social interactions for seniors can expand their life and improve their emotional and mental health. Our caregivers are available to take your loved one for walks, companionship during lunch and dinner, and provide pleasant conversations. We keep your loved one engaged and emotionally stimulated.
Personal care services include:
- Bathing, grooming, and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Change in condition monitoring
Companionship care services include:
- Activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation, and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Preparing meals
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- Respite care for family and loved ones
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups, and resources
Contact us today and see why Comfort Keepers provides the best living assistance service in the Lubbock, TX area. We can't wait to hear from your family!
Give us a call at (806) 228-7359 to learn more!