In-Facility Elder Care in Nashville, TN and Surrounding Areas
Loved ones in Nashville senior homes can have a higher of life with in-facility elder care services
We can make a noticeable difference in your loved one's life, even if they live in an assisted living facility. That's right -- there are many ways we can supplement their care in all types of retirement living situations throughout the Music City. Comfort Keepers Nashville is known for providing a wide range of in-home elder care options for every need, but we also bring care and companionship to seniors living in facilities who require additional help with daily living. When providing in-facility care services, we ensure that your loved one always has someone to take care of his or her needs. Our expert caregivers will work with your facility’s care team to provide a comprehensive plan of care that will enable a higher quality of life. We invite you to call us at (615) 219-5126.
Customizable, personalized elder care for the Music City
Perhaps the best part is that our elder care plans are completely customizable and can change when your needs change. We work with families to keep them updated and use technology which allows seniors to always stay in touch, no matter the distance. Additionally, we work with our client’s existing care team, and our plans are crafted to consider mental, social, emotional, and physical wellbeing. What's more, we'll go anywhere in the Music City to help.
Senior care that goes beyond what is available in-facility
Our skilled, compassionate caregivers are there to help with any additional care needs that a senior may have while living in a retirement home or care facility, including personal care and companionship.
Personal care needs ranging from part-time assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs:
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Hygiene, bathing, and grooming
- Transferring, positioning, and mobility assistance
- Incontinence care, toileting needs and safety in the bathroom
- Support for special diets and food allergies
- Support for physician prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
Companionship care services for social wellbeing include:
- Activities that bring joy and provide mental and physical stimulation
- Preparing meals and recipes
- Laundry services
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Transportation to community events and appointments
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources
When you need home care in Nashville, TN and the Music City, call us
Contact our office serving Nashville, TN and the surrounding areas today to learn more about how we can help your senior loved one with in-facility elder care services. We'll come straight to you whenever you need senior care anywhere in the Music City.