Compassionate Home Care In Evans, GA By Comfort Keepers
Find out how we can help your loved one have a higher quality of life
When faced with your loved one's declining health and independence, it is important to choose a care option that will truly cater to all their needs. As over 80% of seniors wish to remain at home as they age, home care may just be the best option for your parent.
Nowadays, with our hectic way of life and numerous daily responsibilities, few families are actually able to provide their loved ones with all the care and support needed for an active, fulfilled lifestyle. And even when families have time and want to do everything possible to help their loved ones, they often do not possess adequate skills required for caregiving.
In Evans, GA, Comfort Keepers offers a wide array of home care services that can allow your loved one to enjoy their routine in the comfort of their home while giving your family peace of mind that the best caregivers in the country are looking after them. You can mix and match our services until your parent's care plan is just right for them - and considering the flexibility of our personalized plans, you can always request additional services.
Here are just some of the home care services we offer in your area:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping & running errands
- Conversation & companionship
We Are Here For You
At Comfort Keepers, our motto is that senior home care is a family issue, so in addition to helping your loved one, we are also here for you at all times. We will keep you updated on your loved one's condition and provide you with all the advice you need to support them as they experience age-related changes.
For seniors in Evans, GA, with different or more advanced needs, we offer specialized care, including:
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care, which enables seniors diagnosed with any type of dementia to receive top-quality care right at home
- Respite care, which allows primary or family caregivers to take a break from their caregiving obligations
- Transitioning home care, which facilitates the transition from hospital to home and helps seniors regain their independence
- 24 hour home care, ensuring older adults have everything they could possibly need both during the day and throughout the night
- End of life care, which caters to the needs of seniors with progressive or incurable diseases and supports both them and their family members
- Interactive caregiving, which encourages seniors to actively participate in their own care
We understand the level of trust it takes to put your loved one in our hands, but we assure you our caregivers are qualified and eager to help. To ensure your senior will be receiving the best care possible we will take our time evaluating your loved one's needs and personality to find them the perfect caregiver match! We believe seniors' experiences with our caregivers should be meaningful, which is why we incorporate our own special type of care, Interactive Caregiver, to help get your loved one active and engaged within their community. Evans, GA has many senior-friendly activities waiting for your loved one, such as:
- ArtsyMe Studio that allows walk-ins where you can paint any piece of pottery you want. This option is perfect for the starving artist in your senior!
- Does your senior love to cook? Take them to the Evans Towne Center's Farmers Market for some fresh produce!
- If your senior is the adventurous type and wants to switch up their activities every weekend be sure to stay up-to-date with Explore Georgia website to find weekly events in the community or the Columbia County Facebook Events Page!