Private Duty Home Care Available By Comfort Keepers In Belvedere, SC
If you’re looking for quality private duty home care in the area Comfort Keepers is at your service.
Developing A Personalized Care Plan
At Comfort Keepers, we’ll develop a personalized care plan to match the specific needs of your senior Mom or Dad. Here’s how. We will schedule a free in-home consultation and come visit your loved one’s home. We will use the opportunity to evaluate their health, living conditions, and fall risks and talk to you about their physical and emotional needs. This way, we can outline a plan of care best fitting their unique needs and recommend a compatible caregiver. As our private duty home care plans are flexible, they can be adjusted or upgraded at any time.
More Than Care Providers
Dedicated individuals that work at Comfort Keepers in North Augusta, SC, always go the extra mile for all our clients, providing love, kindness, compassion, and of course, exceptional private duty home care services. We’re happy to inform you that all our caregivers passed a thorough background check and are fully licensed, bonded, and trained to provide care services. Comfort Keepers is here for your loved one for as long as they need it.
Activities For Seniors In Belvedere, SC
There are several fun senior-friendly activities your loved one and their caregiver can perform in the area, such as:
- Go for a walk around Thomas Park
- Spend a day reading at the Nancy Carson Library, North Augusta
- See a movie at Riverwatch Cinemas
Additional private duty care services offered in Belvedere, SC, include:
- Long Term Care – On demand, all our services can be provided on a long term basis
- 24 Hour Care – Provides monitoring and safety for your loved one around-the-clock
- In Home Care – Comprises of personal care, companion care, and assistance with chores and activities that make everyday living more comfortable
- Interactive Caregiving - Encourages client to actively participate in their health and wellness
- Respite Care – Allows family caregivers to take some time off from caregiving and rest
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care – Helps seniors with any type of dementia to remain living in the safe and familiar surroundings of their home
- End of Life Care – Offers compassionate support for seniors and their families during the end of life process
- Transitioning Home – Helps seniors make a smoother transition from hospital to home
- Private Duty Nursing – Skilled, licensed nurses provide one-on-one medical care