What Makes Comfort Keepers Home Care of Williamsport, PA & the Surrounding Area Different?
Learn what makes Comfort Keepers Home Care stand out as the best agency in the Williamsport, PA area.
Longest Established Agency
Comfort Keepers opened its doors in 2000 and, 20 years later, is proud to be the longest established agency in the Williamsport area.
- In the last 20 years, we have provided care for over 1,510 families.
Award Winning Care
Comfort Keepers is honored to consistently receive awards and recognition, on both a local and national level, for our consistent delivery of exceptional services to clients, employees and the community.
- We are a winner of the Home Care Pulse Award for "Best Home Care". This award signifies that we are both a "Provider of Choice" and "Employer of Choice".
- We are the winner of the Sun Gazette Readers' Choice Award for "Best Home Health Care".
- We are a winner of the "Operational Excellence" award from Comfort Keepers Franchise Incorporated.
Outstanding Online Reviews
We are so grateful to be recognized online, by both clients and caregivers, as the best of the best in home care agency.
- We have a 5 star Google rating.
- We have a 4.9 star Facebook rating.
- We have a 4.5 star Caring.com rating.
- We have a 4.9 star AgingCare rating.
Guaranteed Shift Coverage
A big differentiator between our agency and other local agencies within the area is our commitment to guaranteeing each and every single caregiving shift.
- If you have utilized another agency in the past, you may have been left in the predicament of what to do when a caregiver is unexpectedly unable to provide care for your loved one. At Comfort Keepers, we guarantee every single shift will be covered so that you will not have to deal with the difficult situation of what to do if a caregiver is unable to make their scheduled shift.
Most local agencies have a small number of staff members who float between a variety of positions. By choosing Comfort Keepers, you can rest assured that we have specific team members dedicated to each role within our business.
- At Comfort Keepers, each member of our team, from care coordinators to human resource managers, caregivers to schedulers, fulfill a specific role within our organization and receives specialized training for their specific role. We find this to be a very important distinction between our agency and other local agencies, as Comfort Keepers team members are fully ingrained in their roles and will be able to answer any and all related questions.
Full Care Transparency
With the Family Connect portal, every family member has the ability to check in on their loved ones care and know exactly what is going on in the home.
- Through Family Connect, family members have the ability to easily view upcoming shift schedules, learn what a loved one did with their caregiver that day and more regardless of whether you live in the same home, another state or across the country.
Members of our friendly, knowledgeable care team are available via telephone day and night to provide you with the support you need.
- Should an emergency arise or problem occur, your family can rest assured that a member of our team will be available to provide you with the answers, support and information you are looking for regardless of the time of day.
Variety of Accepted Payment Methods
We don't want cost to be what stands between you and receiving the best home care.
- At Comfort Keepers, we believe in providing meaningful care and want to make the lives of loved one's looking for care as stress-free as possible. That is why we take care of submitting and billing organizations, such as Office of Long Term Living (OTL), Veterans Administration (VA) and all Long Term Care Agencies, on your behalf, taking the load off your plate while simultaneously ensuring your loved one receives the best care offered in the area.