The Journey to Recovery: Home Health Aide Support in Bridgeville, PA and Surrounding Areas
A compassionate home health aide can ease your loved one’s transition from the hospital or rehabilitation facility to home
Your home health aide understands that the time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill-prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care. That is why we offer home health aide services to ease the transition home.
What is Transitioning Care?
This specialized care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the care services your home health aide can provide includes the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How We Can Help
In addition to the customary homemaker/companion and personal care services we provide, we are able to adapt elder care services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as
- congestive heart failure.
- myocardial infarction (heart attack).
Let a Comfort Keepers home health aide help guide you safely through the transition process. It offers clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family member recover.