Signs That Your Loved One in Reading, PA May Need Personal Care Services
Comfort Keepers offers uplifting personal care services to seniors in Reading, Berks County, and the surrounding areas of PA
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides personal care services that help seniors maintain their independence while receiving the care that they need to live a high-quality life. Learn the signs that may indicate if your loved one in Reading, Berks County, and the surrounding areas of PA needs professional help.
Signs your loved one may need in-home senior care by Comfort Keepers:
- Balance issues and/or recent fall
- Recent crisis or hospitalization
- Not taking medication properly
- Overall safety & supervision
- Not bathing or changing clothes
- Family & friends feeling stressed & stretched
- Concerns about safe driving
- Skipping meals or no longer cooking
- Changes in housekeeping routine
If you or a loved one in Reading, Berks County, and the surrounding areas of PA could benefit from personal care services, contact us online or give us a call at (610) 678-8000 today. Our friendly staff is available to take your call 24/7.