In Home Care for Seniors in Wyomissing, PA
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in home care throughout Wyomissing, PA and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers of West Lawn & Reading, PA opened its doors in Wyomissing, in 2001. Wyomissing is at the center of our service area in Berks County and has provided easy access for employee training and development involving in home care skills. Additionally, many healthcare providers, physician offices, the region's largest hospital, Reading Hospital, and The Highlands at Wyomissing (a continuing care retirement community), are located here.
Community Involvement in Wyomissing, PA
Comfort Keepers of West Lawn, PA shares responsibility for organizing and directing the activities of the Berks Elder Network and assumes the role as Moderator for this valuable community group. The objectives of BEN are:
- Provide opportunities for networking among professionals from varied disciplines/agencies
- Educate members on issues of concern to older adults through monthly meetings, featuring speakers and through networking with others regarding available services
- Share common concerns or views on current issues facing older adults
Through our philosophy of Interactive Caregiving, our special brand of in home care services, we engage seniors physically, mentally, and emotionally. We encourage our clients to get out of the house and be a part of the community. The Reading Public Museum, the planetarium and 25-acre arboretum, which is adjacent to the extensive Wyomissing Park System, all proudly located in Wyomissing are all popular places our caregivers take our clients when exploring the area.
In Home Care Services in Wyomissing, PA
Comfort Keepers of West Lawn & Reading, PA is a leading provider of in home care services in Wyomissing, PA. Our in care is divided into two groups: specilized care and in- home care.
A full list of our services can be seen below:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and supervision at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind
- Dementia Care – keeping your senior at home is the best way to keep dementia at bay
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness. Allowing families to make the most of their time together can also help organize their loved one's belongings.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same excellent care services for your loved one
We can provide care for just a few hours a week or around the close depending on your needs.