Interactive Caregiving From Home Care Providers in Salem, OR and Surrounding Areas
Our home care providers' approach to in-home care is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers in Salem, OR
Our clients mean the world to us. Our dedicated team of home care providers, the special people we call Comfort Keepers®, transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful conversation and activities that engage and enrich the lives of seniors physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally to keep seniors independent in the comfort of their homes.
How Does It Make a Difference?
Our home care providers believe Interactive Caregiving contributes to longer, healthier, more purposeful lives for seniors; in fact, many research studies point to the health benefits of active living in later life. Our home care providers enjoy participating in activities to help uplift the spirits of your loved one.
An Interactive Caregiving plan is created by your home care provider for each senior client. Each interactive care plan is based on his or her personality, unique interests, health, and abilities. This plan will include a variety of activities such as
- walks in the neighborhood.
- working together on household chores.
- preparing a meal.
- discussing current events or personal interests.
- reminiscing while viewing photo albums.
- working on hobbies, puzzles or crafts.
- going shopping or to church.
- visiting a local senior center.
- participating in civic group activities.
- dancing to music.
Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of each senior whom we serve. Our caregivers are compassionate, loving, and passionate about providing the highest quality of care to your loved one. Comfort Keepers of Salem, OR delivers essential personal care, companionship, and homemaker services that help seniors live happily at home, like other in home care providers. However, with our Interactive Caregiving approach, our home care providers are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in home care providers.
The result? A healthier, safer, more fulfilling life for your loved one in the comfort of his or her home. If you would like to learn more about how our home care providers can provide interactive caregiving to your loved one, please contact us today to receive more information.
Long Term Care Insurance options for home care in Salem, OR
- AARP Long-Term Care Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha
- Genworth Financial
- State Farm Mutual
- Thrivent Long-Term Care Insurance
- National Guardian Life Long-Term Care Insurance
- Northwestern Mutual Long-Term Care
- Transamerica Long-Term Care Insurance
- Bankers Life and Casualty Long-Term Care Insurance
- Met Life Long-Term Care Insurance
- John Hancock Long-Term Care Insurance
- Prudential Long-Term Care Insurance
- UNUM Long-Term Care Insurance
- CNA Long-Term Care Insurance