Expert Senior Care From Comfort Keepers in Salem, OR and Surrounding Areas
Our unique approach to senior care is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers in Salem, OR
if you are providing care for an elderly family member, you can probably agree with us if we say that every older adult has a strong urge to age in their home for as long as possible, despite frail-health or other age-related difficulties.
At Comfort Keepers, our senior care services are geared toward making this wish a reality. As one of the leading non-medical care providers in the nation, we have helped thousands of families to achieve this objective. Our highly trained caregivers utilize a special approach developed by Comfort Keepers known as Interactive Caregiving and deliver an exceptional quality of service.
Keeping Elderly Loved Ones Active and Engaged
After decades of living an independent lifestyle, coming to terms they no longer have the strength or the mobility they once had can be very difficult for senior loved ones. To mitigate these challenges, our signature senior care approach encourages elderly clients to take an active role in their care. This means caregivers create opportunities for physical, mental, and social engagement your parent will look forward to every time. We want to enable your loved one to be truly happy and do all the activities that make them content – visiting friends, playing games, watching favorite shows, and many others.
The Interactive Caregiving Difference
Interactive Caregiving aims to provide a wholesome support system, meaning your senior loved one will never have to tackle matters of health or recovery all on their own. Our senior care providers work side-by-side with family caregivers and healthcare professionals. We are on a mission to improve wellbeing and restore independence and we firmly believe Interactive Caregiving is what makes all the difference.
Thanks to our Interactive Caregiving approach, your senior loved one can:
- Stay physically active and increase strength and muscle tone
- Maintain mental focus and prevent the development of memory-related conditions
- Boost their overall health by eating a nutritious diet
- Stay connected with friends and family
A customized senior care plan from Comfort Keepers can ensure your parent remains in their beloved home for much longer. Additionally, your whole family will find peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving the best care in Salem, OR, and the surrounding areas.
Learn more about Interactive Caregiving by browsing through our Info Center section on Senior Care and Related Topics or call us today at (503) 386-5300. We are happy to help!
Long Term Care Insurance options for home care in Salem, OR
- AARP Long-Term Care Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha
- Genworth Financial
- State Farm Mutual
- Thrivent Long-Term Care Insurance
- National Guardian Life Long-Term Care Insurance
- Northwestern Mutual Long-Term Care
- Transamerica Long-Term Care Insurance
- Bankers Life and Casualty Long-Term Care Insurance
- Met Life Long-Term Care Insurance
- John Hancock Long-Term Care Insurance
- Prudential Long-Term Care Insurance
- UNUM Long-Term Care Insurance
- CNA Long-Term Care Insurance