Not Ready for Care Yet?
Intelligent Aging requires planning. To maximize your autonomy, you need to make decisions while you feel well and have the energy and competency to direct your own choices. This capacity often is lost when delayed until a crisis occurs.
Those who benefit most from our care services…
- Recognize the value of preventative services.
- Alleviate the burden of crisis management from their family.
- Choose their services based on quality and value because those services become foundational to their quality of life.
- Want to be all set up in our services in advance so that
- They know our staff and already have their favorites
- Our staff knows them and respects them as a person with a lifetime of achievement
- They can specify their routine and how they like their household to be run
- Our management can effectively coordinate and manage care for them
- Realize that there is a huge caregiver shortage which grows more critical annually and that people who delay may not be able to find any assistance let alone quality services.
- Appreciate that Comfort Keepers is highly selective when hiring staff (1 in 25 applicants are hired) and train extensively to ensure excellent customer service.
- Proactively choose lifestyle services before they need care as the best way to avoid mourning the loss of their independence. It allows for a graceful transition from one phase in life to another.
- Choose to age in their own home and to avoid facility placement for the duration.