Specialized Senior Care in Cincinnati, OH, and surrounding areas
Interactive Caregiving™ - Our Approach to Senior Care in Anderson Twp, OH
Our distinctive approach to senior care is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers®.
At Comfort Keepers, we take pride in the work we do. We know that remaining in the comfort of the home is important to many of our costumers. That is why Comfort Keepers® can help make this dream a reality. Our caregivers receive careful training, using a combination of strategies and technology that emphasizes full commitment and interaction.
Our goal with Interactive Caregiving is to improve the overall quality of life while helping seniors maintain a healthy balance between independence and companionship. Comfort Keepers senior care delivers essential personal care, companionship, and housekeeping services − something that Comfort Keepers has found notably significant for senior health.
An Engaged Being, Means An Engaged Mind
After living an independent life for so long, it can be frustrating for seniors to realize they no longer have the mobility they once had. To facilitate these challenges, Comfort Keepers senior care allows seniors to take an effective role in their care. Our senior caregivers create physical, mental, and social activities that seniors truly enjoy. We want your loved ones to visit friends, solve crossword puzzles, and listen to music. We urge them to do whatever it is that makes them happy.
By promoting physical and mental communication, our costumers achieve healthier and more productive lives.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Comfort Keepers Interactive Caregiving™ means that your loved ones never have to tackle their health or recovery alone. We work alongside our clients to improve their well-being and maintain freedom. We use this system because we believe it makes an influential difference in our clients' experiences. For example:
- Physical exercise conditions and strengthens core muscles. This practice reduces the risk of falling, which is one of the leading causes of injury in seniors. Studies even show that exercise is better for fall prevention than home modifications.
- Solving puzzles and reminiscing are important mental exercises. They keep the mind nimble and alert, which fights negative emotions and confusion.
- Mental acuity for seniors also comes down to proper diet and hydration. We focus on meal preparation and make sure our clients aren't missing these essentials.
- Caregiver companionship promotes home safety. Our preventative measures, including safety technologies, help seniors stay connected with the modern world.
- Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving™approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
By creating a customized senior care plan, your loved one can remain in their homes for longer. This, in itself, is extremely important for many seniors who value independence. Family members can take comfort in knowing their loved ones are in the safest hands possible. Our caregivers do more than meet daily needs. They provide ready companionship for your loved ones at a time when they need it most.
For more information and resources about Interactive Caregiving, visit the Comfort Keepers Info Center section on Senior Care and Related Topics.