Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care in Cincinnati, OH
We can help seniors who require specialized home care, personal care, or companionship in East Cincinnati, Anderson Township, and the surrounding locations.
Comfort Keepers is a market-leading provider of home care services based in Cincinnati, OH. We are glad to offer home care and round-the-clock help to seniors who require more assistance around the home. Companionship care, housekeeping services, 24-hour care, respite care, and private duty nursing are just a few of our services to those in need. We provide high-quality professional care to seniors who want to remain as independent as possible in their homes. This can only be achieved with the help of our specialized caregivers, trained in senior care best practices to ensure your loved one is properly cared for.
We take pride in ensuring that each customer we assist gets their needs satisfied to our ability. We create a personalized senior care plan that considers all of the situations, concerns, and requirements of your loved one daily. Our old care programs include a wide range of services and can be tailored to meet the needs of short or long-term clients. We can assist you in getting started by providing high-quality care in the comfort of your home by collaborating with your family and one of our caregivers. Please call (513) 318-1759 for more information on senior care in Cincinnati, OH.
Are you interested in becoming a Comfort Keepers Caregiver?
Our caregivers are the heart of every Comfort Keeper business - the people who help seniors by providing the distinct Comfort Keepers brand of senior care. Those that want to work in and manage offices, coordinate client care, or advertise Comfort Keepers Services can do so. The best thing about Comfort Keepers is that we promote from within. If you start as a caregiver but wish to work in the office, Comfort Keepers is committed to helping you advance.
See why so many have chosen Comfort Keepers as their career:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Career Helping Others
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Kick-start your career in HealthCare
- Health Education and Care Training
Personalized Home Care Plans
All of Comfort Keepers' home care plans can be customized by caregivers to fit the specific needs of you and your loved one's daily schedule. We acknowledge that no two persons are alike, which does not change with age. We offer a free care consultation to identify which services your loved one may need to continue living at home with as much independence as possible. This meeting aims to define which services your loved one needs daily or weekly so that their expectations are exceeded regularly.
We treat our clients with dignity and respect at Comfort Keepers in Cincinnati, OH. Once you design your loved one's home care package, you will be part of the Comfort Keepers family and can rely on us to provide for your loved one day in and day out. Below are a few of our home care services that other seniors and their families have loved:
- Companion Care is uplifting senior care and friendship in the comfort of your home for you and your loved ones.
- Interactive Caregiving fosters participation and engagement rather than completing activities for them.
- Senior Transportation supports elders in maintaining their independence by assisting them in getting out and about to participate in activities, go shopping, or do errands.
- Dementia Care - In addition to medical therapy, dementia care encourages individuals to participate cognitively, emotionally, and physically.
- 24-Hour Care - assisting with home care for those who need round-the-clock assistance yet want to stay at home.
- End-of-Life Care - Compassion and care are essential for you and your loved ones at the end of life.
Make an appointment today for a complimentary home care consultation
Our senior care services are custom-tailored to meet your or your senior loved one's individual needs. Please use one of the methods listed below to contact a Comfort Keepers caregiver in Cincinnati, OH. We look forward to hearing from you: