Senior Care Options in West Fargo, ND
Comfort Keepers Offers Private Nursing for Senior Care
There may come a time when you are no longer able to keep up with the ever increasing care needs of your elderly loved ones. At the same time, the last thing you want is to have to place them in an assisted living facility or nursing home. When you reach this point, rather than finding a nursing home, consider the many in home care services we offer for seniors in West Fargo, ND. Our in home senior care plans are specifically designed to help your loved ones enjoy their remaining years living in their home instead of a nursing home.
Give us a call at (701) 237-0004 to learn more!
How Our In Home Senior Care in West Fargo, ND Can Help
Along with our team of caregivers, we also offer a team of private nurses who are part of the Comfort Keepers of Fargo, ND in home senior care program. These nurses are either LPNs (licensed practical nurses), or RNs (registered nurses). As such, they have the experience and training to handle a wide range of medical tasks, including:
- Filling automated medication dispensing machines and setting up weekly pill boxes to ensure medications are taking in proper doses and at the correct times
- Administering a number of prescribed medications, including oral, topical, injected, medications, nebulizers, oxygen, inhalants, and ear or eye drops
- Assist with filling insulin syringes, reading and interpreting blood sugar test results, preparing future insulin dosages for injection, interpreting physician sliding scale dosage and preparing them
- Assist with personal medical care needs such as nail trimming, bowel supervision, and oral cavity suctioning
- Clean and maintain catheters and ostomies
- Train family members to perform certain forms of care
Available when You Need It In West Fargo, ND
One of the most important factors of the in home senior care program offered in West Fargo, ND is that our services are available when your loved ones need them. Our caregivers and private nurses are available for routine scheduled visits, for extended visits, and for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as needed.
we're here to help
If you are considering in home senior care call Comfort Keepers in West Fargo, ND, contact us at (701) 237-0004 to learn more about what we offer. Our Senior advisors can answer all of your questions and setup an in-home consultation where we will assess your loved one's health and abilities, as well as your home, to help you set up a customized plan offering just the right amount of care.