Providing In Home Care For Seniors in Moorhead, MN and the Surrounding Area
When the time comes to find care for your aging family member, the biggest problem is trying to decide what type of care as well as who will provide it. Providing the right in home care from the right people matters, since it is these caregivers that will be working directly with your loved one. This means that it is not only important to ensure that the care they receive is exceptional in every way, but that it targets your loved one’s specific needs. Comfort Keepers Home Care specializes in offering a wide range of in home care options to the seniors in Moorhead, MN and the surrounding area.
Give us a call at (701) 204-4039 to learn more!
- Personal Care/Housekeeping - Our experienced caregivers can assist with personal care such as keeping up with their daily hygiene and ensuring your loved one has a balanced and nutritious diet
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - At Comfort Keepers, we have specially trained caregivers to help your loved one who may have dementia or Alzheimer’s. It doesn’t matter if they are at the earlier stages or more progressed, we are here to help!
- Respite Care - This is great for family caregivers who need a much needed break
- Transitioning Care - Our at home health care providers will make the transition from hospital to home easier by assisting with home care duties and a plan to fit the client's exact needs
- End of Life Care - This care service is if your senior loved one has been diagnosed with limited life expectancy.
- Interactive Caregiving - By focusing on interactive caregiving, we can elevate the spirits of clients and their families. Our caregivers are dedicated to making a difference and providing the best experience for every client.
Care Designed Around You
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we want to design our in home care around your family and their specific needs. We understand that you are the only one who can truly know how often you need our services, as well as the caregiver that suits your style. During your initial free care consultation, your personal advisor will work with you to determine how often you would like one of our caregivers to visit. We can even set up a date to have a fun meet and greet with our caregivers, in person or through online video conferencing.
You can choose from as little as a few hours a week to full-time care on a daily basis. We even offer around the clock care by a team of caregivers should the need arise. All of our caregivers are trained to provide our high standards of in home care, but all naturally hold high are values of compassionate and quality services. These are the extra traits we believe make the difference between a middle of the road service and one that will always be there when you need us.
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you find yourself wondering if your loved one may need some support to remain independent, or what services would be ideal for their care plan, complete our survey. We can help you take the first steps- from starting the conversation, to how to prepare for your first visit, and more.
Take a peek at what we have to offer to seniors by seeing how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves interweaving love and joy into every moment.
Get In Touch
Independent living is not only your loved one’s wish, it is our goal. We work hard to help seniors across Clay County, NC maintain their health and home. To learn more about our in home care options, explore our website! Team members are standing by to answer your questions online or by phone.