Home Care for Seniors and Older Adults in Tryon, NC
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides professional home care services to seniors in Tryon, NC and the surrounding areas
As seniors age, it is very common for them to want to keep their independence by continuing to remain in their own homes. At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we get that it can be necessary to seek professional help to allow for maximum independence. In Tryon, our senior care services are customized to offer the care that is necessary to help aging adults enhance their quality of life. We always offer a strong variety of services that improve senior’s health, happiness, and independence at home.
Our In Home Care Services
Our talented professionals go above and beyond when providing home care services including:
- Companion Care – this senior care service can assist with day-to-day tasks and partake in activities like going for walks, playing board games, reading, and more.
- Personal Care – providers through Comfort Keepers Home Care in Tryon offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes senior care services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation.
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our senior care services can provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs!
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health.
Our Specialized Care Services
We also offer specialized senior care services for more serious hands-on needs:
- 24 Hour Home Care – whether your loved one is bedridden, has safety concerns, or is living with a late-stage chronic condition, our dedicated caregivers can work in shifts to provide care and monitoring at any time of day or night. By scheduling around-the-clock care, you will find peace of mind knowing your parent is having their needs met at all times.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors with dementia.
- End of Life Care – our compassionate caregivers provide terminally ill seniors and their families with the opportunity to make the most of their time together. During the end of life transition, we provide ample care to clients with limited life expectancy and offer guidance and respite to primary caregivers and other involved family members.
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically provides personalized senior care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our senior care services will be there to ensure the recovery process is as seamless and quick as possible and to help prevent re-hospitalization.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we strive to help our clients remain active and engaged in their everyday lives. Our talented professionals go above and beyond when providing companionship, day-to-day mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. Throughout Tryon we can take your loved one to nearby areas to keep them engaged during the day including:
Seniors living nearby Tryon can enjoy a relaxing walk on the trails at Pearson’s Falls and Glen. They have excellent views of waterfalls that flow up to 90 feet. A nature lover will have a great time at this botanical preserve.
Feeling patriotic? Well, this unique museum is host to over 300 flags of our nation’s history. All the flags are full-size detailed reproductions that comes with a comprehensive story to tell.
We insist on helping fulfill all your loved one’s needs including finding a place of worship like First Baptist Church of Tryon for them to enjoy.
Get In Touch
To learn more about the home care services available to you in Tryon, NC, or the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call us today. Our care team is available 24/7 to answer your questions or to help schedule a complimentary care consultation.