Discover more about compassionate home care offered in Newton, NC and the surrounding area
Sometimes, families who are struggling to provide care for a family member need to go out to the community for assistance. Providing the kind of care that a parent or loved one needs can be a full-time commitment, and while many individuals would want to do so, they may not have the time due to their busy schedules, other family responsibilities, or the need to raise their children. Thankfully, there are accessible home health care providers in the area – including right here in Newton, NC. Caregiver compassion sets Comfort Keepers apart from other providers of senior home care in Catawba County. In addition to being available around the clock, seven days a week, we can also travel to your loved one's current location, so they never have to leave. The care and support your loved one requires is now available in their Newton home. Call us today: (828) 202-3009.
Easy and simple process
A senior home care coordinator will evaluate your family member to determine which of our care plans is most suited to meet their needs after they become a client. When conducting an evaluation, we take into consideration several factors.
- Location of Newton, NC residence and current living conditions (i.e., married, living alone, etc.)
- Medical background and present impairments
- Essentials in diet
- Hobbies and interests of our clientele
When we have all that data, we can match the new client with a warm and welcoming caregiver. We try to pair our senior home care clients with caregivers who are a good fit for them in terms of personality, previous work experience, and shared interests or hobbies. When your loved one has a care plan and a home health aide in place, they will have all they need to continue to live at home without assistance.
What we do
Services for the elderly in Newton, NC may consist of the following:
- Typical home services, including changing sheets and laundry.
- Preparing tasty and healthy meals and snacks.
- Cleaning the house, conducting errands, and grocery shopping in the Newton area.
- Aiding with personal hygiene activities such as using the restroom, bathing, grooming, clothing, and dental care.
- Offering support while seated, standing, walking, and changing positions to ensure the utmost safety.
- Conversation and company are characterized by compassion.
In addition to getting our customers where they need to go, we offer them complimentary transportation services. We can provide reliable transportation to and from the hospital, the Catawba County Council on Aging for Seniors Morning Out, or any other destination, ensuring the safety of your loved one.
We understand that certain retirees want specialized care services in addition to the more general aid provided during this stage of life. When it is most needed, you can get help from experts in Alzheimer's care, dementia care, and end of life care.
Call us in Newton, NC today
Please call us today to learn more about the considerate home care we offer. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us in Newton, NC and the surrounding area: (828) 202-3009.