Comfort Keepers Elder Care Services in Claremont, NC and the Surrounding Areas
Learn more about our compassionate elder care services near Claremont, NC
Many seniors will not admit that they need extra help with daily living because they are embarrassed, stubborn, or afraid that they will lose their homes and independence. If your loved one is getting older and can no longer take proper care of themselves, Comfort Keepers serving Claremont, NC can help. We provide award-winning elder care services which ensure seniors can continue living independently in their homes for as long as possible.
We create a customizable care plan for your unique situation. Our basic care services include personal care such as mobility assistance, positioning, feeding, and bathing as well as in home care services including light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation. Some of our specialized services include the following:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care - Quality care for seniors suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Transitional Care - Care for those recovering after an illness, injury, or hospital stay.
- End of Life Care - Providing care services and support for the family during this difficult time.
- Private Duty Nursing - An LPN or RN will provide medical care working alongside your caregiver.
- Respite Care - Providing temporary care while the family caretaker is away.
Our care professionals are more than just caregivers, they are companions who become like family members over time. Our elder care services follow a philosophy of Interactive Caregiving®. We believe that seniors who get active and involved with the community go on to live happier, longer lives. Our care aides will provide transportation and plan fun activities at local places such as the Claremont Savings Bank Community Center, Claremont Park, or Claremont Library. They will also plan meals and go shopping for ingredients together, if your loved one is inclined to do so, at grocers like Lowes Foods or Food Lion.
To learn more about our award-winning elder care services for residents throughout Claremont, NC and the surrounding Hickory area, contact us today or call (828) 202-3009.