Comfort Keepers Home Care Services Locations
We provide support for families throughout Guilford County, NC & the Triad area
When searching for home care services for your aging loved one in Greensboro, Guilford County, or the Piedmont Triad North Carolina area, you simply can’t be too careful. Your family is deeply important to you, so it’s understandable that you want the best possible care for them. When you decide to work with a Comfort Keepers® caregiver, you’re going to receive that and more!
Give us a call at (336) 252-4429 to learn more!
What makes our home care services different?
At Comfort Keepers®, we train every single one of our caregivers to practice our unique philosophy called Interactive Caregiving™. What is Interactive Caregiving™ you might ask? Well, in short, it is an approach to care that blends strategy and technology to emphasize full engagement and interaction. The goal is to improve seniors quality of life while ensuring that they can stay in the home they love for as long as possible.
While Interactive Caregiving™ is one of the ways our company sets itself apart from the rest, another is our caregivers attention to detail and compassion. When you schedule your no-obligation in-home consultation, one of our agents will come to you and your loved one, discuss their needs, and come up with a home care services plan of action that covers every base. Our care plans are flexible and can be adjusted to include one or more of the following services:
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
- Respite Care- allowing overworked or overtired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one.
- Transitional Care- providing a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic housework, recovery goals, and following the doctor prescribed plan.
- End Of Life Care- assisting family members in core home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
At Comfort Keepers® we strive to make moments into memories that you and your loved one can cherish for years to come. Part of showing that commitment is helping your loved one get out and active in their community. Scientific studies have shown that doing so can vastly improve a seniors quality of life.
Our caregivers are more than happy to support your loved one by assisting them in travel to the Smith Senior Center on Fairview Street to relax in the pool, get some exercise in the fitness center, or even to simply catch up with friends in the lounge. Our caregivers are here to support your loved one’s every need.
If you’d like to learn more about our home care services available in the Greensboro, NC and the surrounding areas, or would like to schedule your no-obligation in-home assessment, please contact us online anytime or call us at (336) 252-4429. Our operators are available 24/7 to help your loved one begin writing the next chapter of their life.