In-Facility Elder Services for Mooresville, Cornelius, NC and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers Provides In-Facility Care as Part of Our Compassionate Elder Services
Home care services are our most popular offering, but that’s not all we do. As you might have guessed, our mission is comfort. We’ll go anywhere in the Cornelius, Mooresville and surrounding area to provide it. That’s why we offer the best in-facility elder services in south-central North Carolina. If your loved one is in a retirement home, independent living facility, or assisted living – Comfort Keepers has you covered. No matter where your loved one lives, we offer the same customized services as well as technology to keep you connected.
We’ll work closely with a client’s existing care team as we collaborate with families, staff and anyone necessary to enhance your loved one’s life. It’s a team-based method that works!
Elder Services No Matter Where You Call Home
Here in Mecklenburg and Iredell Counties, our caregivers know the area because we live here, too. As such, our in-facility elder services offer supplemental care for those living in any kind of care facility or community. We offer both personal care and companionship with whatever frequency and level you need.
Personal care may include:
- Bathroom assistance with tasks like bathing, grooming and teeth brushing.
- Help with movement and mobility so you never have to worry about your loved one falling.
- Re-positioning and transfers between chairs, beds, or any area of the facility.
- Incontinence and toileting needs, where we ensure privacy and dignity every step of the way.
- Food and nutrition management for those with unique dietary needs.
- Trained support for those with memory or cognitive issues.
- Personal training regarding exercise regimens.
- Overall condition monitoring, including proper communication with physicians as needed.
Companion care involves:
- Shared activities that foster mental, physical and emotional assistance. We know that sometimes your loved one simply needs a listening ear.
- Laundry, housekeeping and household chores.
- Grocery shopping, menu planning and help with cooking their favorite dishes.
- Transportation to appointments, errands and events.
- Medicine reminders so that the proper doses are taken at the proper times.
Call Us in Mooresville and Cornelius, NC
Call Comfort Keepers to learn more. We’re ready to provide your loved one with the best elder services in North Carolina and the surrounding area. Our number is (704) 216-1152 or you can use our convenient online form.