Seniors in independent living facilities can experience a higher quality of life with supplemental seniorcare services
Many seniors who live in retirement homes, assisted living, and other facilities may require extra help to stay independent. At Comfort Keepers of Charlotte, we are proud to provide uplifting care that is customized for the unique needs of the seniors we serve. While we are known for providing a wide range of services in the home, we also offer seniorcare assistance to those in facilities, retirement homes, and other and senior communities.
Our caregivers can provide companionship and personal care services, ensuring your loved one is never alone. With in-facility seniorcare, we work with your loved one’s care providers to ensure every need is met with your loved one’s wellbeing in mind. Additionally, we assist with technology to help seniors stay connected with their families while providing frequent updates on how they are doing. To learn more, call us at (704) 980-7620.
We provide in-facility personal care services such as:
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Hygiene, bathing, and grooming
- Transferring, positioning, and mobility assistance
- Incontinence care, toileting needs and safety in the bathroom
- Support for special diets
- Support for physician prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
Our seniorcare plans are customizable and can be updated any time as you or your loved one’s needs change. Each of our plans is crafted to consider mental, social, emotional, and physical wellbeing. Through our Interactive Caregiving philosophy, we strive to keep seniors engaged because seniors who are active both physically and mentally go on to live longer, happier lives.
Companionship care services include:
- Activities that bring joy and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) elder care
- Respite care for family and loved ones
If your loved one is living in a facility, we can provide additional help or companionship to ensure a higher quality of life. Contact our office serving Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas today to learn more about in-facility seniorcare options.