Inspiring Senior Care in Rochester, NY and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers has been providing quality in-home care to Rochester residents since 2001. Our home care services are distinct in approach and effective in assisting you or a senior loved one to improve their overall quality of life while remaining in the comforts of home. Our team is committed to providing quality care to aging and disabled adults so that they can live their best lives every day from the comfort and independence of their own homes. To learn more, please call us at (585) 209-3728 or keep reading!
Our Products and Services
We provide two types of care at Comfort Keepers: in-home care and senior care. We are committed to assisting seniors with a wide range of needs, from simple assistance with daily tasks to hands-on care for specialized needs and conditions. The following is a comprehensive list of the in-home care services we provide.
In-Home and Senior Care:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers strive to form long-term relationships with their clients while assisting with daily tasks.
- Personal Care - entails providing respectful assistance with personal needs such as bathing, mobility, toileting, and other activities.
- Safety Care - Our Safety Care products assist seniors in remaining independent and safe in their homes, even when they are alone.
- Senior Transportation - We provide transportation for seniors who are unable to drive on their own.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers are delighted to assist seniors in making use of modern technology.
- Interactive Caregiving - We look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day.
- 24 Hour Care - round-the-clock assistance and care for seniors and disabled adults
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline.
- End-of-Life Care - essential care and support for seniors who have been diagnosed with a short life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - We provide care services to seniors in assisted living facilities who require extra assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care - Our team assists seniors in recovering from hospital stays and avoiding re-admission to the hospital.
Request Your Free Consultation
To get started with Comfort Keepers and our home care services, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our caring care coordinators. During this consultation, we will go over your loved one's needs, conditions, hobbies, and desires, among other things. This will allow us to tailor a care plan to their specific needs, personality, and lifestyle. Please contact our home care agency today by clicking one of the buttons below to get started.
Meet Our Senior Care Professionals
Our care experts can assess your or your senior loved one's current situation and make recommendations based on how they believe our Comfort Keepers can assist. We create personalized in-home care plans based on your needs and preferences. Care can range from a few visits per week to around-the-clock rehabilitation care, depending on your specific situation. Families who live far away from their senior loved ones can be confident that they are receiving adequate attention and companionship.
Our team is led by owners Erin and Chris Couchel, who founded Comfort Keepers after recognizing a need for in-home care for seniors in Rochester and the surrounding area. Read Upstate Business Journal's great company spotlight to learn more about their amazing story!
Calling All Rochester and Surrounding Area Caregivers!
Comfort Keepers is looking for committed and experienced in-home caregivers to join our team in Rochester and the surrounding areas! We would love to speak with you if you have a strong desire to help others and enjoy working with seniors. Click the button below to learn more about our incredible benefits, open positions, and to apply for immediate consideration. We can't wait to talk to you!