Elder Care Services in Pitman, NJ and the Surrounding Area
At Comfort Keepers of Pitman, NJ our elder care services focus on keeping your loved one safe
Here at Comfort Keepers of Pitman, NJ, we take the safety of your elderly loved on seriously at many levels. Interactive Caregiving™ is our proprietary form of elder care services. Using the recommendations this program makes along with information provided by your senior care advisor, we work to develop a safety program for your loved one. This includes supplying the most advanced monitoring systems from SafetyChoice®.
Promoting Physical, Mental, Nutritional, and Emotional Health
Our Interactive Caregiving™ form of elder care services are designed to improve every aspect of your loved one's overall health. By helping in this manner, our caregivers help reduce your loved one's risk of falls that are so common among seniors and often result in serious injuries, keeping them out of the emergency room.
Through SafetyChoice®, we can provide our elderly clients with a range of advanced safety technology solutions.
- PERS – a Personal Emergency Response System that can be used to summon help and provide your loved one with someone to talk to while they wait for help to arrive.
- Fall Detector – this device can detect when a senior falls and activate the PERS.
- Medication Management – we have several choices of medication management equipment that range from simple reminders to devices that dispense individual dosages at the appropriate time and sound a reminder.
- Security Monitoring – we can also provide things like motion sensors, pressure mats, door and window sensors, to provide your loved one with security.
- Numerous other safety devices and monitoring systems.
Guidance and More
As part of our elder care services, our caregivers and senior care advisors can provide you with a range of ways in which your loved one's home can be made safer. We can also show you how to make the necessary changes as your loved one ages. We have years of experience helping to make homes safer and more secure for seniors.
Along with this, our caregivers can also provide safe, secure transportation to events such as dinner with family or friends. They can also provide transportation and companionship for an evening out.
To Learn More
If you would like to learn more about our elder care services, our Interactive Caregiving™ program, or our safety equipment from SafetyChoice®, contact Comfort Keepers of Pitman, NJ today. Let us schedule your free care consultation with a senior care advisor.