Your Loved One is Not an Important Thing, They are Everything!
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Somers Point
Caring for a senior parent is a complex task. When dementia or Alzheimer’s care is part of the picture, it becomes much more difficult. At Comfort Keepers of Somers Point, our specially trained caregivers know how to handle challenges associated with dementia and can develop a unique care plan that can be modified as the disease progresses. Our team will be there for your loved one, delivering high-quality care that will help maintain independence, treat complicated symptoms, form a companion-like relationship, and much more.
Dementia Care Services by Comfort Keepers
If you have been caring for a loved one and are considering a nursing home but agonize over the decision, our Alzheimer’s and dementia home care services offer another alternative. Individuals with Alzheimer’s require higher levels of care as the disease progresses. At Comfort Keepers, we will help keep your loved one at home, where they are most comfortable, for as long as possible. Some of the specialized services we offer include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring a safe home environment for preventing slips, falls, and other injuries
- Preparing nutritious meals and snacks
- Reminding and tracking medications
- Manages behavioral changes that accompany dementia and Alzheimer’s such as mood changes, wandering, anger management, and communication issues
- Provides assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and toileting
If you would like to learn more about the services we provide, contact Comfort Keepers of Somers Point, NJ at (609) 277-7855. Help is just a call away!