Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
Providing Respite Care in Haddonfield, NJ
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
At Comfort Keepers Haddonfield, we understand that caregiving is no small task. To help family caregivers take a much-needed break, we offer temporary relief in the form of respite care. We can provide respite for a few hours or weeks at a time, depending on your needs.
No matter your situation, we are here to support you and your family.
In-Home Respite Care Services in Haddonfield
Respite care from Comfort Keepers can give you the chance to take a nap, see a friend, or even go on vacation. While you take a break, Comfort Keepers gives you the peace of mind that your loved one is receiving high-quality care services in Haddonfield from one of our amazing caregivers.
Our in-home care services include the following:
- Personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Transfers and mobility assistance
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Meal preparation and support for special diets
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Care for those with dementia and cognitive impairments
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
- Transportation to appointments
- Companionship for those prone to loneliness
- Medication reminders and management
We provide in-home care services to individuals of all ages, but especially to those with frailties and disabilities. Whether you need respite for a few hours a week or an extended period of time, we are here to support you.
Contact Comfort Keepers for In-Home Care in Haddonfield
We know how difficult it can be for family caregivers to take a break. Our care coordinators will work to create an individualized care plan that meets your loved one’s unique needs and provides you with some relief and peace of mind.