Private Duty Nursing in Zeeland, Hudsonville & Holland, MI
We provide private duty nursing for your loved one in Holland, MI, to alleviate your daily worries.
Sometimes a family caregiver or a home health aide cannot meet the increasing needs of a loved one, which is why Comfort Keepers offers private duty nursing. Comfort Keepers in Holland, Zeeland, & Hudsonville, MI can help. Our specially trained private duty nursing staff provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional care services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or a facility. Private duty nursing provides a higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver providing companion-homemaker and personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency in Holland, Zeeland, and Hudsonville, MI.
How Comfort Keepers Of Holland, MI Can Help With Private Duty Nursing
Our skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks, such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers private duty nursing is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled medical visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide comprehensive support. Contact Comfort Keepers of Holland, MI, to find out more.