Care for a More Comfortable Recovery
Coordinated Transportation and In-Home care services from Comfort Keepers South Shore and Cape Cod will make your surgery day more relaxed and your recovery more comfortable
Ruth McNaughton, RN, MHN, BSN, our President, CEO and Clinical Manager, will personally oversee all of the logistics, time, location and room of your procedure with your medical team and facility.
Your care plan will reflect services specific to your unique needs and circumstances and can include:
- Transportation from your home to your appointment with our staff remaining at the facility throughout your entire visit.
- Coordination of all post-op/appointment procedures, medication review instructions and post-op care through our Skilled Nursing staff.
- Prescription pick-up, grocery shopping, light house-keeping, laundry and meal preparation.
- Assistance with any personal care needs, including changing and bathing
- Post services follow-up call from a nurse
- Transportation and care services for follow-up appointments
Call us today at (508) 746-4800 to reserve your transportation and care arrangements. We look forward to helping you.