Welcome to Comfort Keepers - One of the Leading Providers of Senior Care Throughout Annapolis, Pasadena, Severna Park, and Neighboring Communities
Professional senior care is no longer synonymous with the loss of one's independence as one grows old. While assisted living facilities and nursing homes are still viable options for seniors, there is a new type of senior care that allows them to stay in the place where they feel most at ease: their own homes. For as long as your elderly loved ones in Annapolis and the surrounding areas want, Comfort Keepers Home Care can help them stay comfortable and safe at home. Contact our office today by the button below to learn more. (410) 600-8400
Caregiver Bay Armstrong talks with memory care experts Toni Reinhart and Peggy Breda about the measures Comfort Keepers are taking to ensure the safety of our seniors and staff.
Become a Caregiver
Comfort Keepers is looking for devoted caregivers to assist our senior clients. We are looking for people who are compassionate, caring, and dedicated to assisting seniors with their daily living needs. As a Comfort Keepers caregiver, you may be called upon to assist with daily living activities as well as essential care. We are looking for both part-time and full-time employees.
Our Benefits Include
- Early access to wages via Tapcheck
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Flexible shifts and schedules
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances
- 401K Plan
- Attendance Incentives & Referral Bonuses
- Fully Paid Training & Job Shadowing
- Full-Time or Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Work close to your home
How Can Comfort Keepers Help?
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of senior home care services that help seniors with activities of daily living and specialized needs. Our goal is to give seniors their best quality of life while ensuring their safety. We can do this by partnering our clients with a dedicated care provider who can deliver senior care services such as:
In Home Care:
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- Respite Care - we can step in when a family caregiver needs to take a break to focus on their own needs and well-being
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
Not Sure What Care You Need?
If you find yourself wondering if your loved one may need some support to remain independent, or what services would be ideal for their senior care plan, complete our survey. We can help you take the first steps- from starting the conversation, to how to prepare for your first visit, and more.
Take a peek at what we have to offer to seniors by seeing how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves interweaving love and joy into every moment.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Are you interested in learning more about our home care services and compassionate caregivers in Annapolis and the surrounding area? Contact our office today to speak with one of our staff members to get started. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our senior care agency and can schedule a free, no-obligation, consultation with a care coordinator to discuss essential care options. To get started, call us at (855) 205-1382 or click one of the buttons below.