Comfort Keepers Provides Superior Home Care Services In Conway Springs, KS
We provide numerous home care solutions to best serve your senior loved one.
To provide our clients with individualized care of the highest quality, we have divided our care services into several specialized care programs, developed to fit the needs of seniors of varying requirements. When we start working with a client and their family in Conway Springs, KS, the first step is to determine what type of home care would be ideal for their health, personality, and other factors such as daily schedule, interests, and more. Afterward, we begin building a unique care plan based on all the information we have collected about the senior, also matching them with the most compatible caregiver.
Let’s take a look at our programs in Conway Springs, KS:
- In home care – Our professional care providers can help seniors with personal care activities such as bathing, grooming, and dressing, as well as toileting and feeding. This type of service can allow for greater independence on a daily basis. Our team makes sure that our clients feel comfortable while receiving help with personal hygiene.
- Interactive caregiving – To boost our clients’ confidence and enable them to lead happier healthier lives, we encourage seniors to take part in meaningful interaction and enjoyable activities together with a qualified caregiver. This way, they are actively involved in the care they receive.
- Respite care – Also known as short-term home care, respite care allows family caregivers to take some time off from looking after loved ones. In the absence of the primary care provider, our loving care experts make sure the senior has all they need to remain safe and comfortable at home.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care – Our caregivers are trained to cater to the special needs of seniors with any form of dementia. We focus on reducing the symptoms of the condition and playing games that boost memory, as well as on improving home safety by senior proofing the home and yard.
- End of life care – We can help seniors with incurable illnesses and their families make the most of the time they have left by providing assistance with activities of daily living and offering guidance and comfort until the very end.
- Transitioning home – Following a hospital stay, many seniors need special care to fully recover. Our expert caregivers help seniors every step of the way, preventing health complications or hospital readmission.
To learn more about our home care services in Conway Springs, KS, please give us a call today! We are more than happy to help!