Comfort Keepers Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (We call them Comfort Keepers®.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
Rick and Denise Magill, owners of the Comfort Keepers Omaha and Council Bluffs offices, have been serving Omaha and its surrounding communities with their in-home health care company since 2001. Their senior care franchises have been recognized nationally for reaching many milestones including the President’s Club, which is given to the top percent producers in the franchise system. Prior to entering the home health care field, Rick enjoyed a successful career in athletic coaching and still enjoys serving as “coach” to over 100 employed caregivers.
"Helping seniors stay at home longer is what gets me out of bed in the morning,” says Rick. The combination of that passion and the wide variety of home health care services provided through the Comfort Keepers system have allowed the Magills to help hundreds of seniors live life to the fullest.
Our local Comfort Keepers office serves seniors and other adults needing care in Omaha, Nebraska, Council Bluffs, IA and surrounding Nebraska communities such as Bellevue, Papillion, Fremont and Gretna.
Interactive Caregiving™ is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in-home care providers.
Receive the ideal solution through an informed process
- You and your support systems will be equipped with information and answers
- Your situation will be assessed to provide personal recommendations. Your unique needs and how you can to achieve happiness will be considered.
- You will be presented with options to choose the perfect package. The frequency of visits can vary between a few hours a week to regular overnight stays.
Experienced caregivers will help with daily tasks, including:
- Meal preparation
- Routine errands
- Light housekeeping
- Basic hygiene
You will build a friendship while receiving emotional support. To keep your loved ones company, our caregivers:
- Engage in conversation during mealtime
- Participate in their favorite activities
- Strive to create lasting bonds built on respect and kindness
Above all else, Comfort Keepers strives to be compassionate and respectful in all aspects of our business. It is this dedication to the welfare of our clients that enables our award-winning organization to be an industry leader and attract the talented team members that shape Comfort Keepers.