Home Healthcare Agency in Addison, IL and the Surrounding Area
Learn more about our home healthcare agency available to your loved ones in Addison, IL
Comfort Keepers offers personalized senior care services to those residing in the Addison, IL area. Our caregivers are here to offer part-time or around the clock care. We are here to make sure your loved one is aging comfortably and safely in their own home.
Our home healthcare agency offers care services that can be tailored to exactly what your Mom or Dad needs. Below are just a few of the services available in your area.
- In-Home Care- Our caregivers are available to help your loved one with medication reminders, meal preparation, mobility assistance and personal care. They are there to assist in all daily activities.
- Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care- Our home healthcare agency offers specialized care to help your loved ones suffering with Alzheimer’s Disease & dementia. With our care they can age comfortably at home with care plan suited to their condition.
- Respite Care- Caregiving can be a rewarding experience yet stressful and tiring. Our caregivers are here to step in and provide planned short-term breaks for the family. We offer care for just a few hours or around the clock care.
- 24 Hour Care- We are here to provide extra support to your family with our 24 hour care services. A caregiver will be there regardless of the time day or night.
- Interactive Caregiving- Comfort Keepers distinctive approach to care giving is Interactive Caregiving. We believe that in home care is more about improving the life of our clients and ensuring that they enjoy the time spent with a caregiver.
- Transitional Care- Our home healthcare agency is there to provide assistance to your Mom or Dad to safely transition home from a hospital or rehab facility.
Comfort Keepers of Addison, IL is there to help your family and loved ones with our personalized home care plans. These are just a few of our care services available. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your senior loved one!
Give us a call at (630) 313-2242 to learn more!