Comfort Keepers has recently learned that if your loved one is struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, or grief over a personal loss, In-Home Counseling might be able to help.
IHC therapists will travel to the Client -- so that sessions can take place in the privacy of one's home, apartment or senior living facility. Telehealth visits are also an option. Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available.
IHC accepts most commercial insurance plans, Medicare Part B, most Medicare Advantage plans, most Medicaid managed care plans (MMAI or ICP) and private-pay clients.
Why In-Home Counseling? People choose In-Home Counseling because it is both convenient and effective. Some of our clients don’t have access to a vehicle, while others face physical disabilities. Others may fear or simply not wish to leave their homes for a variety of reasons and others, still, are working professionals and/or parents with little time to spare.
However, these circumstances should not stand between you and the treatment you need, to overcome and feel your best. Our services are unique in that our therapists travel to you for your counseling sessions, which allows you to maximize your time and comfort as you or your child receive exceptional counseling services.
With over 100 Licensed counselors and Clinical Social Workers on hand, In-Home Counseling is experienced in the supportive therapy of a wide variety of personal and family struggles. Our confidential services include:
- Adjustments to Life Events and Adult aging counseling
- General Anxiety Disorder Counseling, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Counseling (OCD) and Agoraphobia Counseling
- Counseling for Victims of Bullying at School and at Work
- Counseling for Caregivers and Caregiving Issues
- Coping with Illness, Counseling for Grief and Loss
- Depression Counseling
- Family Counseling and Family Conflict Resolution
- Counseling for Hoarding and Isolation
- Marriage Counseling, Relationship and Couples Counseling
- Physical, Emotional, or Intellectual Disability
- Counseling for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other Trauma …and more
In-Home Counseling provides easy access for you or a loved one to many other referral resources in order to help to remove barriers our clients may be facing.
Call (888) 903-5604 (Choose Option 1) or visit https://www.inhomecounselingforseniors.com/