In Home Care Services in Villa Park, IL, and the Surrounding Communities
Discover how your loved one can continue living happily and safely at home throughout their golden years
For seniors who are dedicated to aging in place, in home care services open a world of possibility – providing greater independence and freedom to make their own choices as well as allowing them to age on their own terms, maintain good health and vitality, and so much more.
If your elderly loved one has no desire to relocate to an assisted living facility, working with Comfort Keepers may be the best solution for your whole family. We offer personalized, high-quality care delivered by trained, knowledgeable experts seasoned in supporting seniors and disabled individuals throughout Villa Park and the surrounding suburbs of the Windy City.
Our in home care services in your area include:
- In-Home Care – Our entry-level care program entails a combination of personal care, hygiene & mobility assistance, friendly companionship, and assistance with a plethora of homemaking tasks. Services are provided on a part-time, full-time, or non-stop basis.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – Caring for a loved one diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia yields the best results when they can continue with their preferred routine in their own home.
- End-of-Life Care – Loving caregivers provide those nearing the end of life with compassionate care and support at home while helping family members cope with the overbearing situation.
- Fall Prevention – When required, we can tailor a care plan with a special emphasis on fall prevention. Our experts can run safety and fall risk assessments, fall-proof the home, help your loved one with mobility and accompaniment, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – By implementing our proprietary approach to in home care services, we want to boost your loved one’s wellness in all areas of life. Our caregivers are trained to promote senior-friendly hobbies and activities and encourage clients to stay as physically and socially active as they can.
- Respite Care – If you are your loved one’s caregiver and feel overstressed, our easy-to-schedule services can offer you temporary respite from caregiving.
- Transitioning Home – To boost recovery and prevent hospital readmission, we help seniors quickly and successfully recuperate at home after a hospital stay.
Reach out to our local office to get started with personalized in home care services – call Comfort Keepers today!