Leading In Home Care for Seniors in Oak Park, IL and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers is one of the leading providers of in home care for seniors in the Oak Park, IL area
We all dream of retiring at the end of our working life and having the time to enjoy the freedom and independence that come with it. Sadly, many of us suffer from physical, emotional, or mental health issues that quickly put an end to our dreams. Here at Comfort Keepers in the Oak Park, IL area, we offer in home care for seniors that can revive the dream and make it a reality. I
In fact, we have one of the most expansive menus of in home care services in the nation. Our caregivers are there to assist their clients with chores they can manage and take over those they can't. Our only goal is to enrich and improve our senior clients' quality of life by offering such services as:
- Personal Care - our caregivers can assist your loved one with bathing, dressing, grooming, and many other personal care services.
- Medical Care - from making sure your loved one makes it to their medical appointments to providing skilled nursing care, we offer services designed to help.
- Light Housekeeping - our caregivers offer a range of light housekeeping services, including light cleaning, changing the linens, taking care of the laundry, and many other day-to-day tasks.
- Meal Preparation - our caregivers are amazing cooks; they can help with menus, shopping, preparations, and cooking. Our goal is to ensure your loved one eats a healthy balanced diet.
- Medication Reminders - our caregivers can be there to help your loved one remember which medicines to take and when to take them to ensure they are taking their medications consistently.
- Incidental Transportation - whether your loved one has a lunch date with old friends at The Little Gem Café or a doctor's appointment at the Rush Oak Park Hospital, our caregivers can provide transportation that gets them there safely.
- Conversation and Companionship - many seniors spend far too much time alone. Our caregivers offer friendly companionship that includes stimulating conversation and trips to Scoville Parke for some fresh air to help keep your loved one's mind active.
To learn more about our in home care services for seniors and how they can help improve your loved one's quality of life, contact the Comfort Keepers office serving Oak Park, IL, and the surrounding areas to schedule your free consultation.
Give us a call at (847) 241-4403 to learn more!