Senior Care in Bolingbrook, IL and the Surrounding Area
Learn more about our senior care services in Bolingbrook, IL area
Is your senior loved one looking for a senior care provider? If so, Comfort Keepers Home Care is here to help those in the Bolingbrook, IL area. We are among the leading in home care providers in the U.S. and would love to provide your family with our services. Our trained caregivers are there to created a customized home care plan specific to your loved one's needs.
Our Interactive Caregiving Approach
What sets our home care agency apart from others is our unique approach to caregiving called, Interactive Caregiving. This approach ensures that our caregivers go above and beyond when providing care to your mom or dad. They do more than just meal preparation or light housekeeping, they provide meaningful conversation and make sure your loved one is living a fulfilled life. This could mean taking your mom or dad out for lunch, or providing them transportation to see a friend or loved one. Our senior care plans are personalized to your loved one's needs and can include:
- Bathing and hygiene- Our caregivers are there to ensure that your senior loved one is living a healthy lifestyle. They are there to provide assistance during tasks like showering, getting dressed and brushing teeth and dentures.
- Mobility assistance- A trained caregiver can provide your mom or dad assistance to make sure they stay safe at home and avoid any unnecessary falls. They will also make sure that your loved one is getting out of the house regularly to increase their mental well-being.
- Senior safety- Comfort Keepers offers offers advanced technology solutions to ensure that your loved one is safe at all times. If they fall they will be able to let someone know by the click of a button and help will be on the way.
- Light housekeeping and laundry- A caregiver will be there to make sure your mom or dad's home is clean and tidy. They can provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry or do it if your loved one is unable to.
- Meal preparation- We are able to help your loved one with meal preparation and provide assistance during grocery shopping. We understand the importance of a healthy and nutritious diet.
- Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care- We understand how emotionally and physically draining it can be to take care of a loved one suffering from these diseases. Our trained professionals are there to ease the burden and provide personalized care.
- 24 hour home care- If your mom or dad needs 24 hour care, our caregivers will work in shifts to ensure that they are always safely taken care for.
Our care team would love to discuss a senior care plan that would best fit your loved one's needs. Contact Comfort Keepers Home Care of Bolingbrook, IL today to schedule your free care consultation. We can't wait to hear from you and your family!
Give us a call at (847) 241-4403 to learn more!