Comfort Keepers is Here to Offer Specialized Care to Fit Your Specific Requirements in Columbus, GA
Every client receives a specialized care plan catered to their unique needs and goals in Columbus, GA and the surrounding areas.
Specialized Care Services for Every Person
Our caregivers can help with transportation, meal preparation and grocery shopping, prescription reminders, light housekeeping, disinfecting surfaces to prevent sickness, companionship, and activities that improve mental and physical health.
We think, however, that in-home care is about more than that; we provide tailored care that allows clients to enjoy their time and increases their quality of life. We can lift the emotions of clients and their families by focusing on Interactive Caregiving.
Our Interactive Caregiving philosophy places a premium on caring for the whole person. It's a holistic approach that takes into account the mind, body, soul, and overall well-being. Instead of only doing things for your loved ones, we make the most of every opportunity to do things with them. This gives them a greater sense of purpose and control, as well as turning mundane jobs into memorable experiences.
Read below to get a better understanding about all of our specialized care services:
- When you require 24-hour home care for an older relative in Columbus, GA, we'll schedule a meeting to design a personalized care plan based on mom or dad's needs and preferences. We'll collaborate with healthcare providers and main caregivers to create a care plan that covers and addresses all of your loved one's needs.
- Our caregivers not only have excellent dementia care training, but they also have a lot of experience working with seniors who have cognitive issues. They are aware of the difficulties that your family is now facing, and they can assist your loved one in making the most of their golden years by allowing them to age comfortably at home despite their dementia diagnosis.
- For everyone, the end of life is a difficult time. Comfort Keepers can provide aid, wisdom, and compassion to those who have a loved one who is nearing the end of life. We assist families in making the most of their remaining time together.
- Your loved one will never be alone with in-facility care. Companionship and personal care are provided by our caregivers, and we employ technology to keep elders socially engaged and offer updates to loved ones.
- Allow Comfort Keepers of Columbus, GA to take care of the post-hospital care that is so important for physical and emotional rehabilitation. Everyone understands that the time after being released from the hospital is crucial for recuperation. If done correctly, your loved one will be able to stay in their own home.
Keeping Your Loved One Involved and Present
We also use technology to help elderly stay in touch with family and reminisce. Our care coordinators assess your senior's well-being and keep family members informed at all times through interactive caregiving.