Senior Care in Russell County, AL
Regardless of medical difficulties or physical restrictions, our mission is to promote the well-being and enrich the lives of individuals we care for with our senior care.
Comfort Keepers is the industry's leading provider of high-quality, tailored senior care services for those who need extra assistance or companionship.
Things To Do:
- Seniors and caregivers can visit the library and take advantage of all the resources it has to offer. Your senior loved one can rent books or movies to keep their minds engaged and sharp.
- Your senior loved one can get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and sights and sounds of nature at one of the many parks in the area. These parks would also be a great spot to set up a picnic.
Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers is proud to offer seniors and older adults in the Russell County area compassionate, professional home care. Our highly trained caregivers – or Comfort Keepers – are ready to make a difference in your loved ones' lives, whether they require round-the-clock personal care or just a few hours of company throughout the week.
We want Russell County residents to know that, in addition to receiving exceptional senior care, they may continue to do their everyday activities and enjoy their favorite pastimes. We can assist them in getting to their planned medical appointments or picking up a prescription from the pharmacy.
- Companion Care - Our caregivers are dedicated to building great relationships with the clients they are responsible for.
- Personal Care - We give respectable personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, as well as food preparation are all covered.
- Safety Care - We provide solutions that safeguard the safety and health of your loved one.
- Senior Transportation - This is reliable transportation for seniors who want to get out and about or who need to be driven safely to and from appointments.
- Seniors and Technology - Your loved one can use modern technology such as texting and video chatting to communicate with friends and family
- Interactive Caregiving - This type of care enriches a senior's life overall and keeps their mind and body healthy.
- 24-Hour Care - This service is ideal for senior citizens who are concerned about their safety, are bedridden, or suffer from a chronic illness.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most comfortable. Our caregivers have received memory care training in order to keep you or a loved one healthy and safe.
- End-of-Life Care - We provide critical aid and emotional support to terminally ill individuals and their families.
- In-Facility Care - While our firm specializes in in-home care, we also provide services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - This is a transitional senior care program that can help seniors or people with disabilities who are about to leave the hospital.
Contact Us Today To Schedule A Free Consultation
Contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about our senior care services in Russell County. Our staff will be pleased to answer any questions you may have and schedule a no-cost consultation with one of our care coordinators. Call us at (706) 890-5739 or click the button below to fill out our FREE form!