Comfort Keepers Home Care Provides Services for Seniors in Columbus, GA, Phenix City, AL and the Surrounding Areas
See what areas your local Comfort Keepers office provides home care near Columbus, GA
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to offer in home health services to Columbus, GA, Phenix City, AL and the surrounding areas. Regardless of your location, our trusted caregivers are committed to caring for your loved ones and elevating their spirits daily.
In addition to providing senior care in the home, our caregivers encourage seniors to stay active in their communities by participating in local events, visiting with friends and family, and supporting local businesses whenever possible.
Some of the senior care services available include:
- Interactive Caregiving – A unique approach to caregiving that encourages seniors to take an active role in their health and wellness
- Personal Care – An array of care services that maintains a senior’s dignity if assistance is needed with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, transferring and positioning, or mobility assistance
- Companion Care – A helping hand when it comes to grocery and home goods shopping, meal preparation, and incidental transportation
- Respite Care – Part-time assistance that temporarily relieves family caregivers of their duties.
- Transitioning Care – Senior care that helps seniors adjust to independent living after a hospital stay for surgery, illness, or other major medical events
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – Specialized in-home memory care that allows seniors with dementia to remain in familiar surroundings with an experienced home care aide
- 24 Hour Home Care – Around the clock assistance that offers added security and safety for seniors who are prone to wandering or need help during the night
- End of Life Care – Compassionate care that supports seniors and their families during this difficult time
If you have questions about the in home health services we offer in your community, please call our office at (706) 250-8056.